My bag: 0 item(s)
These new models are the new additions to the Gravity Defier lineup of timepieces preferred by pilots the world over.
Triple G Resist construction makes them able to withstand the shock of gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal G-forces, and vibration. Smart Access capabilities enable intuitive, simple-to-master operation, and a temperature sensor provides temperature readings at a glance. Time calibration signal reception can be turned on or off, which enables use as a normal watch where a time calibration signal cannot be received.
A new type of resin bracelet type band uses "Fine Resin"* square elements combined with steel-embedded H-shape elements, which enables both lighter weight than metal without sacrificing durability. The bracelet configuration also provides a better fit than standard resin bands.
All of this and much more makes these watches the ultimate in good looks and G-SHOCK durability.
TOUGH MOVEMENT is a CASIO-original thin analog movement that is packed with a host of amazing features and functions. Movement durability and integrity are ensured by hybrid mount construction to protect against damage and by auto hand home position correction to keep settings accurate.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
WAVE CEPTOR (RADIO CONTROLLED) Wave Ceptor for Travelers
Receives time-calibration signals from six transmission stations and corrects itself automatically. After you make a simple setting adjustment for the new country or region.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: Gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK
* Fine Resin
Fine Resin is a type of polyamide resin that is strong and highly resistant to chemicals as well as discoloration caused by UV light. It has been approved as a Class VI product by the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP). These properties combined with the fact that it is light weight makes it perfect for aviation applications.
- Band Type: Resin
- Color: Blue
- Dial Code: Analog
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- hock Resistant
- Triple G Resist
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- Resin Band
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Auto receive on/off
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
- 29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- Display range: –10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
- Display unit: 1 °C (2 °F)
- 1/20-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95''
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Other: Fly back
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date, day display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 2 dials (24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
- 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 54.1 X 52.4 X 16.4 mm
- Total weight: 118 g