My bag: 0 item(s)
G-Aviation: Introducing the new large case Aviation concept watch with a 1/100-second chronograph designed to keep accurate time even under the stresses of high G forces that occur during air racing.
Its large 32mm face is carefully laid out to provide the look of an aircraft instrument panel and is constructed of two layers creating a dramatic 3-D effect for the sub-dials.
Large metal side buttons provide easy operation, but at the same time, are enclosed by guards that protect against accidental operation and damage.
For added durability, its band is fastened on both sides with stainless steel screws for plenty of durability.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
Manual receive function
Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Movement
Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Beeper Alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00:23’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Low Battery Warning
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 5121